EasyAccess Savings Program – Quality Care at Special Pricing
Our special pricing assists uninsured individuals to obtain laboratory testing to maintain their health.
EasyAccess is Easy!
- Receive special pricing on most laboratory testing (Some highly specialized tests are excluded)
- No financial qualifications or forms to complete
How Does it Work?
For tests collected in one of our Patient Service Centers:
- Pay by cash, credit card or personal check at time of service.
For tests collected at your physician’s office:
- Call us when you receive your bill to determine the discount.
- Payment is due within 30 days from the invoice date of your first bill.
Note: Not eligible for insurance reimbursement
Find a Laboratory Near You
EasyAccess is available at all our Patient Service Center locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the EasyAccess Savings Program?
A: PeaceHealth Laboratories offers an EasyAccess Savings Program that provides special pricing for laboratory testing to uninsured patients. Once your health care provider orders your laboratory testing, you may either:
- Pay for laboratory testing at time of collection at a PeaceHealth Laboratories Patient Service Center.
- Pay within 30 days of original invoice date for tests collected in a health care provider’s office.
Q: Which tests are included in the EasyAccess Savings Program?
A: Most tests are eligible for discount in the EasyAccess Savings Program, with the exception of some highly specialized tests and those performed by a reference laboratory. For test-specific questions, you may contact our Patient Financial Services team
Q: How much are tests discounted?
A: The pricing discounts vary by test and represent a significant savings to you, usually 20-40%.
Q: Who qualifies for this program?
A: Any uninsured individual. There are no income qualifications or forms to complete, but please note that insurance may not be used in combination with this program. EasyAccess is easy for you and your family.
Q: How do I pay for services?
A: By check, cash, or credit card after your visit to a PeaceHealth Laboratories Patient Service Center
. If tests are collected at a health care provider’s office, you will receive an invoice from PeaceHealth Laboratories. To qualify for your discount, you must call the laboratory
within 30 days of your first invoice date. You may pay by credit card over the phone, or you may mail your payment within 30 days of the original laboratory invoice date.
Q: Are biopsies discounted?
A: Biopsies are performed by pathologists and not performed or billed by PeaceHealth Laboratories. You may wish to contact the pathology group who performed the biopsy to inquire about case-by-case discounts or programs for uninsured patients.