1. Allen-Ramey, et al. Sensitization to common allergens in adults with asthma. J Am Board Fam Pract
2. For NIH updated guidelines and recommendations for asthma control, see Expert Panel Report
3. Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma, NIH, 2007.
3. R. A. Wood, W. Phipatanakul, R.G. Hamilton and P.A. Eggleston. J Allergy Clin
Immunol; May 1999, Vol 103, No. 5, Part 1.4. Spector SL, executive ed. Dialogues in Redefining Rhinitis. Office of Continuing Medical Education, UCLA
School of Medicine: Health Learning Systems, Inc; 1996;1(1,4):1-16.
4. Szeinbach SL, Williams PB, Muntendam P, O’Connor R. Identification of allergic disease among users of antihistamines. J Manag Care Pharm. 2004;10(3)