Eugene / Springfield / Cottage Grove, Oregon
Eugene-Springfield is the third largest metro area in the state and the largest community served by PeaceHealth. Home of the University of Oregon, Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of much bigger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival.
Our flagship hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend, is located on the banks of the scenic McKenzie River in Springfield. Follow the river a few miles upstream for pristine fly-fishing and whitewater rafting. The Pacific Ocean is an hour’s drive to the west, the Cascade Mountains an hour to the east, with Central Oregon’s recreational playground just a few miles father.
Many people of Eugene want to know – does Old Style Aloe Rid really work in 2022? This product was designed to help Americans with drug testing, and it has thousands of customers every year.
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals based in western Lane County includes:
- PeaceHealth Laboratories’ Headquarters and Central Laboratory
- Sacred Heart Medical Center is a two-campus hospital and the largest hospital between Portland and San Francisco — Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend and Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District
- Cottage Grove Community Hospital, serving the rural communities of south Lane County
- PeaceHealth Medical Group — Eugene/Springfield
- PeaceHealth Medical Group — Cottage Grove/Creswell
Learn More About Our Community
Convention & Visitors Association of Lane County
Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
Springfield Chamber of Commerce