If you have ever smoked marijuana, then you know that it can be difficult to get weed out of your system. This is because marijuana is a drug that affects the central nervous system, and in this case THC detox is not that easy – but still possible. When you smoke or vape marijuana, the drug goes straight to your brain and then to other organs in your body.
This means that marijuana can affect different parts of your body for different times. For example, residues of weed can stay in the blood for two-three days. THC can also stay in the body’s fat cells for up to a month.
This means if you smoked marijuana one week ago, it would still affect your body – and even if you haven’t used weed for a month. You can now sit back and learn about how to get weed out of your system and not to fail on a drug test.
- How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System?
- Blood Drug Test
- Urine Drug Test
- Saliva Drug Test
- Hair Drug Test
- How Long Weed Gets Out Of Your System
- Set Up Your Plan For THC Detox
- Time to Test
- Body Weight
- Marijuana Use Frequency
- How Do THC Detox Remedies Work?
- Detoxification protocols may include the following :
- Popular THC Detox Methods
- Fruit Pectin
- The Best Detox Products: Drinks, Pills and Detox Kits For THC.
- Mega Clean
- Rescue Cleanse
- Toxin Rid
- Some Tips To Make THC Detox Go Faster
- Detox Products And Methods To Avoid
- Side Effects
How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System?
The answer largely depends on the frequency of use, but also varies depending on a person’s weight and metabolism. In other words: it can range from a few days to over a month.
The THC in cannabis is stored in fat cells. The most important factor regarding how long marijuana stays in your system is how frequently it’s used and for how long.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
A single-use might show up on a test for about three days, occasional or weekend use varies from 24 hours to five days, and chronic or daily use lasts about one month or even more.
Weed stays in the system:
|2-3 days||3-30 days||1-3 days||30-90 days|
Blood Drug Test
Drug and Alcohol Information and Support Ireland (DAISI) released a study on cannabis detection in the blood that indicates that typically, it can be detected for around 2-3 days.
The study was conducted using a representative sample of people who had used cannabis in the past year. It found that 39% of individuals had detectable levels of THC in their blood. In fact, many people still use cannabis even after realizing that it may not be healthy. It is best to discontinue marijuana before starting the complete THC detox process.
According to another research by Therapeutic Substance Monitoring, some traces of cannabis may be detectable in some chronic users’ blood for up to 25 days after their last use.
Urine Drug Test
THC traces can be found in your urine between a few days and weeks after your last usage of pot. The degree of utilization varies from person to person. In general, the recommendations advise that:
- Three days after your previous usage, single-use can be identified.
- Five to seven days following your last usage, moderate use (3-4 times per week) can be identified.
- 10-15 days after your last usage, you can identify chronic use (use daily).
- Up to 30 days after your last use, you may still be diagnosed with chronic heavy usage (using more than once daily).
According to MedlinePlus, the most typical test for finding marijuana is a urine test, also called urinalysis.
Saliva Drug Test
Saliva testing is the method of choice for drug testing drivers on the side of the road. Tests done on your saliva can reveal the presence of cannabis in your system anywhere from 24 to 72 hours after your last consumption of the substance.
- 72 hours for users who aren’t regulars (twice or thrice a week)
- Five to seven days for those who are considered moderate (four times a week)
- 10 to 15 days for those who are consistent or frequent (every day)
- More than 30 days for heavy users who engage in regular consumption (more than twice a day)
Hair Drug Test
THC may be detected in your hair follicles through hair drug tests. This is another additional method for determining the traces of marijuana in your system. A drug like weed can be detected in your system through a hair test for up to ninety days after your last usage.
The reliability of hair tests for detecting cannabis use is often lower than other types of drug testing. A false-positive result may occur if you have been exposed to second-hand marijuana smoke or if your hair comes into physical contact with someone who has touched cannabis.
This will not happen every time you touch the THC user, that’s for sure. But still there is a chance – so avoid physical contacts with these people if the drug test is coming.
How Long Weed Gets Out Of Your System
How long does it take for weed to leave your system? Several factors affect, and the most – how much and how frequently you smoke weed. Generally speaking, marijuana cleanses out of your system within a few days.
It is possible to speed up the process in a few ways:
1) Eat plenty of healthy food while detoxing – this will help nourish your body and help speed up the elimination process.
2) Drink lots of water – this helps flush out toxins from your system and can also help reduce the feeling of hunger during THC detox.
3) Take supplements like B-12 – It’s important because cannabis can temporarily decrease the absorption of other nutrients. Taking B-12 supplements can help make up for any deficiency.
4) Exercise regularly – it helps clear congestion in the lungs and aids in overall detoxification.
These are ways to get pot out of your system. You can also try to clean out your system in 24 hours, but that wouldn’t be so easy and would be quite expensive.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Set Up Your Plan For THC Detox
Time to Test
If you want your detox plan to be as effective as possible, you should think it over long before the test itself. For example. if you have 10-14 days, you can easily detoxify your system from all the residues of cannabis. There are numerous solutions for it – from home remedies like drinking lots of water and fruit juices, to specially designed detox drinks like Mega Clean.
Remember: metabolites of drugs are eliminated from your body through your sweat, urine, and feces. Therefore, the more often you urinate, the faster you get THC out of your body.
Or you can use fake urine products if the test involves your urine and you have only 1-2 days to prepare for it. In this case – consider buying the kit like Urinator and doing some practice with it.
If you’re looking how to detox from weed, weight is an important factor to consider. THC Detox pills and drinks will work differently for individuals with different body weights. The main thing is the right amount of supplement to drink or eat – for example, 1 bottle of detox drink for 50-kilogram person and 2 bottles for the weight of 100 kilograms. Besides, you also need to find a product that would match your perfectly.
Always read the instructions carefully – you don’t want to do any harm to your health, right? And to tell the truth, it’s important to consult with a health professional before starting any detox plan to ensure everything is done safely and effectively.
Marijuana Use Frequency
Your THC detox strategy will depend on the amount of weed that you consume. A moderate user may need just 2-3 days of detoxifying to pass that drug test successfully. However, If the person is a heavy user, the detox plan should be organized so that it begins 10 or more days before the test. Heavy users certainly have a higher concentration of THC in their bodies, so it would be harder to flush all the toxins away.
If you believe that detoxing from marijuana is required, there are various approaches that you may take to accomplish this goal. One choice is to go to a store and get a THC detox kit, which can contain detox shampoos, pills, or any other supplements – the manufacturers regularly create something new to help you. And, of course, you should choose the most effective detox drinks for marijuana according to the size of your wallet.
There are some home remedies that you may choose to detox from drug traces, and they might be helpful if you are on a tight budget. But to tell the truth, drinks and kits made by professionals are significantly more effective.
How Do THC Detox Remedies Work?
Detox remedies work cleanse your body from toxins and other contaminants that drugs and alcohol consumption may have brought on. By cleansing the system, these treatments can help you reduce the chances of getting a positive drug test result.
This can be achieved by the use of a variety of treatments, diets, and routines. All these things offer different ways to clean your system before a drug test, eliminating toxins from your body and making you more healthy.
Detoxification protocols may include the following :
- Using various nutritional supplements
- Detox shampoos and mouthwashes
- Consuming herbs like ginger – they have the natural detox effects
- Homemade ideas, such as the Macujo method.
- Consuming particular foods and juices on a detox diet
- Ordering some detox drinks
- Avoiding physical contact with the weed users
- Visiting sauna
Popular THC Detox Methods
What is the best detox drink for weed cleanse?
The fruit pectin in detox drinks is the best way to clean your system for drug test. Pectin is a supplement that helps to clean out your intestines and it’s definitely worth trying. Drinking detox drinks with pectin will ensure that you are completely clear of any marijuana residues and will pass the drug test easily.
Exercises and sports are one of the best THC cleanse methods. It helps to clean your system and eliminate the THC metabolites. Exercises are great in this case, they will help to clear your liver and kidneys, making marijuana detox much easier. But you should combine them with another methods.
You may use some of these exercises and sports, combine them – or search for something new:
- Glute Bridge
Saunas are a traditional detoxification method that can help clear the body of toxins. They work by circulating hot air over your skin, which helps to break down sweat and remove toxins. One study found that sauna use was associated with a decreased risk of heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer. Additionally, saunas can also relieve stress and headaches.
As a beginner, you may start with 15 minutes of sauna and, after some weeks, increase it to 30 minutes. Your body and your daily activity level should dictate how long to stay in the sauna. After a sauna session, pay attention to how your body feels. But this isn’t a strategy for everyone. You should stop using this detox approach if you start to feel unwell or exhausted.
Set your thermostat to a temperature you’re happy with. Before your session, the sauna is normally warmed for some time.
After each sauna detox session:
- Dry your body with a towel.
- Allow your body to reduce its temperature while also burning calories naturally.
- Drink a glass of cold water after that.
Dilution is an arguably good method to pass the urinalysis. It’s basically mixing your urine with various liquids, to make it difficult for the drug test company to identify the presence of marijuana. Here are some of the best dilution methods:
- Mix your urine with sparkling water. This will create a cloudy mixture which will make it more difficult for the drug test company to identify your marijuana use.
- Add orange juice or grapefruit juice to your urine. These juices contain natural acids that may break down THC and other drugs into smaller molecules that are less detectable by drug tests.
- Drink lots of fluids throughout the day. It will make it more difficult for the drug test company to detect if you have used marijuana by diluting your urine.
- Use cranberry juice as a diluent in place of water.
The Best Detox Products: Drinks, Pills and Detox Kits For THC.
Mega Clean is a convenient way to achieve optimal health and cleanse your body naturally. Detoxify’s herbal blend includes ginger, dandelion, burdock, prickly ash bark, turmeric, and orange peel extract. These ingredients work together to support digestion, elimination, and overall wellness.
For those taking a drug test, this is one of the best detox drinks for weed. The drink’s ingredients help restore urine’s natural pH and temperature. The drink should be consumed 24 hours before the drug test.
- There is nutritional information and a list of ingredients on it.
- Very reliable on short notice drug testing
- It’s manufactured utilizing natural components.
- The opportunity to return an item for a complete refund or a replacement.
- After draining toxins from your system, this premium detox drink helps to restore the chemical balance of your urine.
- It’s cheaper than the similar products.
- Some users may have allergic reactions to the natural ingredients.
- It removes marijuana traces from your system just temporarily.
The Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse 32 is another detox drink worth mentioning, available in 16 and 32-ounce bottles. ClearChoice is the company that makes it, and if it is used appropriately, it is claimed to grant a success rate of 98 %.
- Legal to possess in most of states
- ClearChoice, a well-known and reputable detox company, created this product.
- Money-back guarantee
- Extended shelf life – up to two years after purchase.
- Customers may choose from strawberry-mango, watermelon, and cran-apple flavors.
- It may leave you feeling uncomfortable after consuming
- You should refrain from using any drugs three days before beginning Rescue Cleanse
Toxin Rid detox kits are a natural and effective way to eliminate the weed without any harmful side effects. All of the herbs, minerals and vitamins in each kit help to eliminate toxins from the body.
Take the recommended doses each day, and you should notice an improvement in your symptoms within a few days. With Toxin Rid detox kits, you can ensure that you will pass that annoying drug test without any harm to your body.
There are kits that should be used from 24 hours to 10 days. First option is for the accidental users. But THC levels increase dramatically among frequent marijuana users – so the 7-day or 10-day package will be great for these customers. Also, Toxin Rid mentioned, that you should take care about frequency use.
- It’s 100 percent natural.
- This cure is extensive: it includes detox tablets, dietary fiber, and detox liquid.
- The manufacturer offers a money-back warranty to prove the products’ effectiveness.
- Excellent customer feedback and ratings.
- It’s claimed to work in 1 hour
- With a range of detox kit durations, different sorts of consumers may be accommodated (heavy, moderate, and occasional)
- Depending on how long the detox lasts, the price may vary from $55 to $199.95.
- There is no information on the products’ nutritional value.
Some Tips To Make THC Detox Go Faster
To make detox drinks work faster, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water are important. Drinking plenty of fluids can flush toxins out of the body faster. A daily water intake of 12 glasses is recommended for optimal hydration. As an alternative hydration method, you might try drinking liquids like coffee, tea, or fruit juices that are low in sugar instead. Consume a variety of fruits and vegetables. Increase your intake of protein-rich foods, including legumes, seafood, lean meats, chicken soup, and other variations of this classic dish.
It is also important to be active during detox because exercise helps rid the body of waste products and toxins. Vigorous exercise can also boost energy levels, making it easier to stick to a clean diet and workout routine.
Detox takes time, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Many people experience benefits in the long run after undertaking a detox program.
Detox Products And Methods To Avoid
Several challenges come with detoxing. For example, many health practitioners warn against abstinence from food or fasting, as this can suppress the detoxification channels in the body. This is just one of the many detox methods that should be avoided. Also, you should take care of manufacturer recommendations. For example, you should select right kind of Toxin Rid , depending on your frequency use.
Detoxing regiments, pills, diets, and drinks can vary greatly, and they may pose a health risk to certain categories of people. This includes people who are taking certain medications, as well as pregnant women, and nursing mothers. Any detox plan must be aware of potential risks to ensure everyone’s safety. So please check the products that you consume and order only the best.
The following is a list of potential adverse reactions that may occur as a result of using particular detox procedures or products:
- Nutritional deficit (in the case of detox diets since they remove some important vitamins and minerals)
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Dehydration (in the case of detox diuretics or laxatives).
- A nauseated stomach or puking
THC Detox can be a difficult and uncomfortable process, but there are things you can do to make it easier on yourself. It’s important to understand how long marijuana stays in your system and what factors can affect that. Then, you can take steps to detox your body as thoroughly as possible. Stay hydrated and rested throughout the process, eat healthy foods, use detox kits with a proven track record – and you will reach your aim.